Employment Opportunities at Brubaker Inc.
Brubaker Inc. has been a family-owned business serving Central Pa since 1945. We offer exceptional service in the residential plumbing, HVAC, electrical, home remodeling industry and also offer retail appliance sales & appliance repair. In addition, our commercial HVAC and plumbing divisions have grown and expanded over the years, and we are proud to work with some of the most well-known businesses and general contractors in the area. Due to the scale and diversity of our business, we can offer the BEST and most exciting opportunities available for you to join our team. Our team and customers are at the heart of our business, and our goal is to work together each and every day to be the best partner and employer we can be.
We value our team members and take the time to understand their goals and aspirations for the future so that we can provide opportunities for professional growth and development. This is why our average team member has been with us 15 years or more.
We pride ourselves on our EXCEPTIONAL benefits package which includes some of the lowest cost, high coverage medical coverage in the industry.
What can you expect when you join the Brubaker Inc. team?
- Above-average wages
- Generous bonus and commission opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, with an extremely low deductible and a low team member contribution.
- Retirement options including 401K with company match.
- Competitive paid time off packages.
- Competitive sign on bonuses.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- The ability to work for a company that gives you a voice, takes your feedback into consideration and makes sure that you get opportunities to have fun at company events with your family!
- Fun, laughter, and endless support!
Appliance Service Helper
Diagnose and repair major kitchen and laundry home appliances. Communicate with customer and provide options on repair and replacing appliances. Complete all service calls as directed.
Plumbing Service Technician
Team member must be comfortable communicating with customers.
Senior Commercial Plumbing Foreman
Candidate needs to have the ability to work independently, follow directions, read blue prints, and interact with job supervisor, project manager and general contractor.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you don’t see a position below that fits your qualifications, fill out our application and we will keep your information on file for when a career opportunity is available.