Service that Exceeds Expectations
Brubaker Inc. has been Lancaster’s trusted local home services provider since 1945. When you need reliable, dependable plumbing service in Lancaster County, trust our plumbers for Service Exceeding Expectations...You’ll SEE! and straightforward pricing.
EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE
Leaking or constantly-running toilet
No hot water
Slow draining or clogged draining
Excessive water bill (if you have municipal water)
24-hour emergency and next-day services are available. Call us any time, day or night, and schedule your appointment: 717.299.5641.
Take advantage of our Contactless Service
We want our customers to know that the health and safety of our customers and employees is our #1 priority. We are closely following the recommendations and updates of the CDC daily. We believe that it is important to communicate to you what we are doing.
- All of our employees are instructed to contact their supervisor immediately if they are not feeling well. It will then be determined if they should come to work or not, based on symptoms and other factors. We will not have any employees who are ill come to work during this time.
- All Brubaker Inc. employees maintain proper social distancing when interacting with our customers and each other as per CDC guidelines.
- Our technicians wear one-time-use shoe covers and disposable gloves while working in any areas of your home.
- Brubaker Inc. technicians disinfect everything from our tools to the steering wheel and door handles of our service vehicles.
- Our technicians, as well as our office and support staff, are equipped with disinfecting wipes and solutions, along with hand sanitizer and have been briefed on safety practices within both our offices and our customers’ homes.
- All Brubaker Inc. technicians will wear masks while inside the customer’s residence (excluding the “work area” when applicable).
- All Brubaker Inc. employees are closely monitoring their own health. To date we have had no reported cases of an employee exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be sent home with instruction to see their personal physician. If necessary they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees that they have been in contact with.
- Our Remodeling technicians will utilize plastic sheeting to separate all work areas from the rest of the home whenever applicable.
How a typical service call works:
- We will share with you our protocols and procedures so that you know what we are doing to help keep you safe.
- We will give you a call or text you when we are on our way and when we arrive to greet you and sort out next steps over the phone.
- We will wear a complete set of personal protective equipment, as mentioned above.
- Where practical, we will have you work any controls (like a thermostat) to reduce our contact with your devices.
- We ensure that any parts that we need to complete the work are sent over safely and with a minimum of contact.
- At time of payment, we will ask for a verbal approval/signature from you to sign off on any documentation, instead of requiring an actual signature.
- We send all documents electronically and complete the payment without physical methods like checks or cash.
We believe that these safety and preventative measures will allow us to keep both our customers and employees as safe as possible. For our remodel projects, our minimal subcontracting to complete all of our projects will also help minimize the number of people who need to enter your home in order to bring it to completion.
Licensed, Insured, and Bonded
Brubaker Inc. is a registered Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor (license #4191), and holds property and workers’ compensation insurance for residential and commercial projects. Brubaker Inc. is a member of the Lancaster County Code Association, the ABC Keystone Chapter, the National Kitchen & Bath Association, and The Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry. These memberships demonstrate our commitment to providing our neighbors with consistently excellent service.
In Pennsylvania, plumbing codes are controlled at the municipal level. That’s why Brubaker Inc. has developed long-term relationships with local code officials. We keep up-to-date on local plumbing codes so all our plumbing repair and installation work remains compliant.
About Brubaker Inc.
Brubaker Inc. is a local, family-owned business based in Lancaster, PA. Since 1945, we’ve been building long-term relationships with our customers, becoming their trusted home repair partner. Our team provides quality service and dependable work in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services, as well as home remodeling and home appliance sales and service.
Comprehensive Plumbing Repairs & Upgrades
No matter what is broken with your home’s plumbing system, our trained plumbers can provide a lasting solution.
We repair clogged, leaking, and broken pipes of all sizes, along with repairing and installing sump pumps, well pumps, water conditioning systems, and hot water heaters. Whatever brand or size your faucet, toilet, water softening system, and water heater, we can service every part of your home’s plumbing system.
Our plumbers can also update and upgrade your home’s plumbing and fixtures. Upgrade your old galvanized steel water lines and clay or cast-iron sewer pipes to modern copper, PVC, or PEX piping. We also specialize in updating fixtures, toilets, and sinks, along with adding water supply lines for new appliances.
Interested in a complete renovation of your kitchen or bathroom? Let our in-house remodeling experts help you navigate through this complex project! Brubaker Inc. has the whole team your project needs, so you don’t have to wonder about subcontractors.
Water Heater Repair & Installation
You use hot water all the time – to shower, wash dishes, and clean clothes. When there’s a problem with your hot water heater, it is not a minor inconvenience. Our experienced plumbers will deliver the new tank, install it, and haul away the old one. With a new installation, we can also convert your hot water system from electric to natural gas or propane.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heating systems, also known as on-demand hot water heaters, are gaining in popularity in certain parts of the United States. Advantages include greater efficiency as you are only heating water right when you need it.
Tankless water heating systems in the Lancaster area have their place, however there are some things to consider for a homeowner here in the Lancaster area. While there are some great advantages, there are some things that homeowners in our region might need to take into consideration. For a tankless hot water system in southcentral Pennsylvania, often times one may need to consider making sure that a water softening system is included in their home to mitigate the effects of ‘hard’ water. We would recommend, if possible, that you use natural gas, propane, or fuel oil to operate a tankless water heater; electric tankless systems are typically not satisfactory to meet the demands of a whole-home water system as they will collect calcium and lime deposits on the heating elements from the ‘hard’ water in this area.
Call us at 717.299.5641 to learn what water heater options best fit your needs in the Lancaster area.
Water Conditioning Systems
If you notice blue streaks, rust stains, or mineral deposits in your tub or sink, you may need a treatment system to remove calcium, lime, iron, and other materials.
We specialize in testing for your water’s hardness, pH levels, and iron count, and we can recommend a treatment plan to make your water better for your family and your home’s pipes.
We service and install water conditioning systems from top brands, and we also install water softeners, acid neutralizers, carbon filters, iron removal systems, and reverse-osmosis filtration systems.
Some water conditioning systems are better than others at treating and filtering your home’s water, you want to be sure that you get the best value for what you are paying for and that it effectively suits your needs.
Our plumbers will gladly explain how your water system works and how any additional treatments will improve the quality of your family’s water.
Call us at 717.299.5641 to schedule a test of your home’s water system.
Upgrading Your Home’s Fixtures
Replacing a sink or faucet or adding a garbage disposal is a simple job in the right hands.
If you are looking for the perfect fixture, we can help you select the right one and then order it from one of our top manufacturers – including American Standard, Delta, Elkay, Fiat, Gerber, Goulds, Kohler, Moen, Oasis, Toto, and Zoeller. View our Remodeling Page to find out more.
Comprehensive Annual Inspections
Annual inspections are common for heating and air conditioning systems, but what about your home’s plumbing system? At Brubaker Inc., we offer a comprehensive annual inspection to members of our Diamond Club.
During the annual inspection, our plumber will test or inspect:
- Water pressure
- All faucets and drains
- Emergency shutoff valves
- Washing machine hoses
- Water heater efficiency
- Water conditioning system quality
After the annual inspection, we’ll complete any necessary repairs and replacements, before a catastrophic failure or leak occurs. Sign up for a scheduled inspection and gain the peace of mind that you won’t come home to a plumbing-related headache.
Complete Home Plumbing Services
- Water heaters
- Water lines
- Water conditioners
- Well pump
- Hot water heater
- Gas line
- Sewer & drain lines
- Sewage ejector & sump pump
- Well pump
- Leak repair
- Sump pump repair
Sewer & Drain Cleaning & Repair
- Sewer & drain camera inspection
- Sewer pipe repair & replacement
- Water quality testing
- Water conditioner system installation and repair
- Water softener
- Filtration system
- Reverse osmosis system
- Acid neutralizer