Gain Peace of Mind – Improve your Indoor Air Quality
Brubaker Inc. has the Indoor Air Quality products, services, and solutions to ensure your peace of mind.
Indoor Air Quality has been in the forefront of peoples’ minds. With the COVID virus situation, it is more important now than ever.
The COVID virus has made us all aware of the importance of maintaining as high a quality indoor environment as we can.
Give yourself peace of mind while protecting the health, comfort, and condition of your home through improving indoor air quality. Brubaker Inc. is qualified to recommend and install proven effective air quality accessories, targeted to your specific needs and desires. You won’t have to make unnecessary investments or expenditures. Our service technicians will listen to your concerns and provide an effective strategy to improve your indoor air quality. With a lineup of innovative options, Brubaker Inc. can help you combat IAQ issues throughout the home with quiet, efficient, and low-maintenance products.
Effective Air Quality Solutions
Some of the innovative air quality accessories offered by Brubaker Inc.:
- Air Cleaners – Our line of General Aire air cleaners combat bacteria, mold, dust, pollen, animal dander, and contaminants.
- Air Purifiers – Everyone is looking for a way to protect their family from viruses these days. The NuCalgon iWave-R® is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct air conditioning systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, and VOCs) and other particles in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts. It installs in any heating or air conditioning system that has its own blower.
- Dehumidifiers – Dehumidifiers in hot weather remove excess moisture in the air thereby improving your personal comfort. More importantly, they help combat excess moisture and dampness which can lead to mold and mildew growth. A dehumidifier can reduce allergy problems for people with sinus and respiratory problems. It will reduce the likelihood of insect pests that gravitate toward moist environments, and minimize the risk of wood warping. A General Aire dehumidifier will help your air conditioning system operate more efficiently, saving on utility costs.
- Humidifiers – General Aire humidifiers offer a range of products to best suit the size of system that you have. Humidifiers in cold weather introduce necessary moisture helps to protect against static shock, frizzy hair, dry skin, chapped lips, itchy eyes, sore throat, and headaches. In addition, properly moisturized air feels warmer, allowing lower heat settings, thus saving energy and incurring lower utility bills.
- UV Lights – Ultraviolet lights target and kill harmful bacteria and mold that thrive on the indoor cooling coil and drain pan of your air conditioning system. These harmful organisms negatively impact your system’s efficiency, can block airflow, and cause increased electric usage as your system’s efficiency erodes. Spores often will become airborne, getting circulated throughout the house, and leading to health concerns. The Zephyr, by General Aire, is designed to stop contamination at the source and protect both you and your air conditioning system.
Read more regarding the iWave here:
Pathogen Test Results of the iWave Air Purifier
Contact Brubaker Inc. at 717.299.5641 or email us and ask to see a full line of our Indoor Air Quality Solutions!