Service that Exceeds Expectations
Brubaker Inc. has been Lancaster’s trusted local home services provider since 1945. When you need reliable, dependable plumbing service in Lancaster County, trust our plumbers for Service Exceeding Expectations...You’ll SEE! and straightforward pricing.
EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE
Leaking or constantly-running toilet
No hot water
Slow draining or clogged draining
Excessive water bill (if you have municipal water)
24-hour emergency and next-day services are available. Call us any time, day or night, and schedule your appointment: 717.299.5641.
Comprehensive Plumbing Repairs & Upgrades
No matter what is broken with your home’s plumbing system, our trained plumbers can provide a lasting solution. We offer the following services for your plumbing needs.
- Repairs: We repair clogged, leaking, and broken pipes of all sizes, along with repairing and installing sump pumps, well pumps, water conditioning systems, and hot water heaters.
- Upgrades: Our plumbers can also update and upgrade your home’s plumbing and fixtures. We also specialize in updating fixtures, toilets, and sinks, along with adding water supply lines for new appliances.
- Water Heater Repair & Installation: Our experienced plumbers will deliver the new tank, install it, and haul away the old one. With a new installation, we can also convert your hot water system from electric to natural gas or propane.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Advantages of tankless water heaters include greater efficiency as you are only heating water right when you need it. For a tankless hot water system in southcentral Pennsylvania, often times one may need to consider making sure that a water softening system is included in their home to mitigate the effects of ‘hard’ water.
- Water Conditioning Systems: We specialize in testing for your water’s hardness, pH levels, and iron count, and we can recommend a treatment plan to make your water better for your family and your home’s pipes.
- Upgrading Your Home’s Fixtures: Replacing a sink or faucet or adding a garbage disposal is a simple job in the right hands.
If you are looking for the perfect fixture, we can help you select the right one.
Comprehensive Annual Inspections
Annual inspections are common for heating and air conditioning systems, but what about your home’s plumbing system? At Brubaker Inc., we offer a comprehensive annual inspection to members of our Diamond Club.
During the annual inspection, our plumber will test or inspect water pressure, all faucets and drains, emergency shutoff valves, washing machine hoses, water heater efficiency, and water conditioning system quality. Our complete home plumbing services includes plumbing repairs, installation, maintenance, sewer and drain cleaning and repair, and water quality. The time is now to schedule your plumbing inspection.
About Brubaker Inc. – Award-Winning HVAC Company in Lancaster, PA
A local, family-owned business, Brubaker Inc. has been serving our Lancaster-area neighbors for 75 years. You can trust our team of certified technicians for all your home service needs, including electrical and plumbing services, home remodeling, and major home appliance sales and service.
Experienced HVAC Technicians
Every Brubaker Inc. heating repair technician undergoes more than 200 hours of training each year, covering different heating systems, local building codes, and best practices for repairs. Weekly training sessions help them stay current on new systems and technologies.
Find out about our safety procedures during COVID-19.
Schedule a Repair or Request a Free Quote
Call 717.299.5641 now if you have an urgent request.
If your request is not urgent, contact us using our online form and we will respond within 1 day or sooner.