We have staff on call 24 hours to meet your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, and water treatment/conditioning needs.
Here are the advantages of doing business with Brubaker Inc.:
- Straightforward pricing
- Factory trained technicians
- All employees are drug tested and background checked
- No-Lemon Guarantee on new equipment
- 10-year parts and labor warranties are available
- National buying power
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Specific repairs are guaranteed for two years
- Maintenance contracts with preferred customer discounts are available
- Flexible appointment scheduling
Learn More About
In addition, we have kitchen and laundry appliance repair technicians available during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Even if you did not purchase your kitchen or laundry appliance from us, in most cases we can repair it for you!
With our unique straight-forward pricing, you will know up front what your cost will be before we do the job for you. With collectively over 3 centuries of professional experience, no problem is too large or difficult for our service technicians to solve.
Our full-time employees have an average of over 10 years of employment with us.
Which Service Contractor Is Right for You?
Service providers are not all created equal. Which service contractor is right for you?
You’ve decided that it’s time to do something. Your system is ready for a major upgrade or replacement. How does one decide who to select for this major project? How do you know you’re getting a quality professional to do the work? How do you know that your significant investment is not insignificant to the service provider who you ultimately will select?
Choosing the right service contractor can make the difference between having the installation of your new system go smoothly, without a hitch; providing many years of comfort and satisfaction–or one that ends up costing you thousands of dollars and an equal amount of frustration and aggravation.
Before selecting a service contractor, it is important for you to do some research ahead of time about your project. No need for you to become a wizard in heating and cooling; however, it will be important for you to know enough to ask the right questions at the right time and be able to evaluate the information that you assemble.
The top 10 questions to ask before you decide:
- How long has the Service Contractor been in business?
- Is the Service Contractor a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau?
- Does the Service Contractor have adequate liability insurance, workers compensation insurance, and proof of it?
- Does the Service Contractor drug test and background check all employees before hiring them and continue with drug testing throughout their employment?
- Is the Service Contractor available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with live call takers and technicians to handle any type of call, including emergencies?
- Does the Service Contractor use shoe covers and drop cloths on the job to protect your property?
- Does the Service Contractor offer a customer survey after the project is completed to find out the level of customer satisfaction?
- Does the Service Contractor have a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
- Does the Service Contractor have all necessary state and local licenses to perform the appropriate work, and will they obtain any necessary permits and inspections required for your project?
- Can or will the Service Contractor provide a list of references upon request for thework that I plan to have done?
Brubaker Inc. can answer “YES” to all of the above questions! We have been in business since 1945. Three generations in a family owned and operated business. Around 100 employees in our Commercial and Service Divisions, Appliance sales, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, and Automotive repair. Two dozen alone in our Service Division, and many more to meet all of your Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance service and installation needs. Be smart, be intentional, get educated!
As word-of-mouth is the best form of advertising, it has also long been said that an educated consumer makes for the best customer.
As you are researching and preparing for your investment, consider these tips as you finalize your decision:
- Don’t accept a verbal estimate. Get it in writing.
- Don’t be in a hurry or rush into your project. Don’t blindly accept the first quote that you get. Be wary of door-to-door solicitors.
- Do not make a cash payment or full payment up front. Put a down payment on your project and make progress and/or final payment at completion of the work.
- Don’t think you automatically got a fantastic deal if you have one quote that is substantially lower than the others that you receive.
- Odds are, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is!